Developing Christian Values
Through weekly chapels, students at CCS are challenged to grow in their faith, as they join together in worship to our Savior and hear a message from God’s Word.
Our chapels aim to spread the Gospel message of hope to every student and thus, transform their lives as they pursue Christ.
Each year Calvary Christian School selects a theme verse for the school year. This verse is then incorporated into the classroom, chapels and staff meetings as a focus for our hearts and mind.
Our Identity in Christ
At CCS we want each student to know his or her identity in Christ. Monthly, we focus on a different word, and intentionally integrate it into the curriculum in each class.
- Forgiven – “In Christ, we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” – Colossians 1:14
- Free – “The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me FREE from the law of sin and death.” – Romans 8:2
- Chosen – “You are a CHOSEN generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people that you may proclaim the praises of Him that called you out of darkness and into His marvelous light.” – 1 Peter 2:9
- Treasure – “The Lord your God has chosen you to be His special TREASURE.” – Deuteronomy 7:6
- Loved – “Behold what manner of LOVE the Father has given unto us, that we should be called children of God.” – 1 John 3:1
- Accepted – “To the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us ACCEPTED in the Beloved.” – Ephesians 1:6
- Brave – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
- Strong – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13