Tuition & Fee Information: Kindergarten – 8th Grade
2022/2023 Academic Year
Registration Fee Schedule
- Registration fees range between $525 and $725 for traditional students depending on date of enrollment. The registration fee for international students is $800.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and due with a completed Enrollment Packet and Contract.
- Returning students not enrolled by February 15th will not be guaranteed space in classes.
- Registration fee covers curriculum, most field trip fees, an earthquake fee, and a tech fee. One CCS Spirit Shirt is also included.
Tuition is paid on a 10 month schedule: July through May with no payment in February. Parents may also opt to pay tuition in full in July or biannually in July and January. All tuition payments must be made through FACTS, an online tuition management service. Tuition accounts are due and payable on the 1st of each month. Tuition ranges from $8,975 – $9,475 depending on grade. We do offer a sibling discount.
Please call our Admissions Director, Mrs. Nicole Boyce, at 714-550-2464 for tuition rates and to schedule a tour!
- Members of Calvary Church of Santa Ana will receive at discount of $1,000 per child. Membership must be completed by August 1st for discount to apply.
- Families with a full-time (5 days per week) preschool student will receive an annual discount of $300.
- Payment in full in July qualifies for a 1.5% discount.
After School Program (ASP) Plans and Rates
We offer a before and after school program that opens at 6:30a and closes at 6p. Plan rates range from $1,250 – $3,000 per year depending on use and family size. The plan rates are paid on the same 10 month schedule as tuition payments (July through May with no payment in February).